4 months ago
Editing paywalls is easier
Meet a bunch of fresh changes for the paywall editing page 🍋
- Remote config now has a table view in addition to JSON.
- You may set types, key names, and values, adding data row by row.
- We are checking your data to be a valid JSON and showing warnings if it goes wrong.
- Upload a screenshot, and you'll see it in paywall metrics by hovering on the paywall's name. This eases navigation between multiple paywalls and versions.
- Now you can see the current version number on the editing page.
- Use the check box "create new version" to save your edits for the current version or as a new one.