3 months ago
New options in charts
You can save time understanding the results of an app at one glance. To make it easier we've added some options to the charts 🏔
1. New types of charts are added: 100% stacked column and 100% stacked area. These two are especially cool to track the split of subscriptions by renewal status.
2. Comparison is shown for areas when grouping is off or just one option in the grouping is selected.
3. Stacked columns chart can show you comparison and grouping together.
4. Now you can switch off comparison or grouping just by a click on a closing cross.
5. In the calendar of comparison, there is a switch to turn it off/on the chart. It may be useful to hide the comparison chart if you would like to have the previous period benchmark just as a number.